Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Pretender?

Location: Sky-online,Kampar
Wheather:Raining + chill
Mood: Down.Disappointed,Angry(maybe)

Today should be a very happy day for me… but unexpected things happen sometimes… Well… 25th of Jan… a day that I’ll remember for a long long time…That day was such a wonderful day… every story should ended in a nice ending… but for me… no… No…

Day1
Were so happy… all seem going to end well… I know u know wat I knew…so u let me do it… I did it and u seem happy with that… I thought its already works and this will be a lovely story after 10 years time… I really thought so… I thought will be happy together… Was happy and swear that I’ll do my best….

Day1 night
Still very much happy and smiling...talk and talk and talk… happy….dun wanna stop….

Day2
Dun know what u doing … asked and get the answer… still in the stage where I still drunk in the world with all all all u…

Day2 night
No news from u…

Day3
Still no news from u… waiting for u to come back… but no news… worry and a bit sad…Hope to get ur news soon…. Anxious…

Day3 night
Still no news from u… very worried and very very worried… sad sad sad….

Day3 late in the night
FINALLY got ur news… but too late… something had happened….lost u…. damn….

Today….
Everything going to be fine,I told myself… but no… never going b the same again… never… I already devoted and make my stand… but then u still not telling me... will u ever tell??? I dun know… I need to tell u… 2 years is not a short time… not long also… but then to ask 2 years from me is a little bit selfish of u…dun u think so?? I’ll try to be as usual as possible…. But to smile while the heart is bleeding is not a easy thing to do… but I did it this morning… all because of u….. will do it everyday till I get used to it… 2 years…. Dun u think its too much to ask???

I wonder how I wonder why… I walking in the rain to clear my mind… no use….hinder’s lip of the angel song is now my nightmare….

Tomorrow
Will act as usual… im a real pretender… I know that… even my best friend was fooled by me so I think Im a good actor… yes… im….

No comments: