Tuesday, January 8, 2008

life in KamPar....

Location: UTAR Kampar computer lab
Weather: Sunny
Time :12.15pm
Mood :STONE

well...got so many things to share with u all but then the internet connection here...!!!!haix... tarak!!!! Even the DAMN EXPENSIVE so-called Westlake house also dun have connection!!!! so lately i cant update my blog lu....

anyway... life was simple and BORING over here... no offence but u all need to excuss me cause i already too familiar with city life....

Met alot of new friends here... and also those old friends from PJ... unexpected things happen... something still remain the same... I STILL THE SAME ME~~~~ so basically NO CHANGE...WAkakakakak....

haix... the lectures here are all those old old and weird weird de... maklumlah.... all PhD holder(head damage d)... i still cant find lecturer like Mr Ong,Ms Wong and Prave to name a few... mayb because of the age la...And also u CAN NEVER FIND a SEXY+HOT de lecturer here... NO WAY!!!!

Still not yet really explore the kampar town... NO time ma... cause most of my time wasted in SLEEPING.... wakaka... but will start doing my usual routine soon....
(My usual routine: 1)yamcha till early morning
2)go kai kai
3)do everything except studying...cause still early to study la...
4)make more friends
5)Futsal and badminton and snooker....

Well... Photo will be updated soon cause i left my pendrive in my car n i dun feel like walking there to take it... so wait for next time la....

Opps... sorry gang... the bbq in kampar need to be cancel la... i try to change the date la.... ok.. dun worry... the gathering will still on... just the date and time will b a issue... wakaka
Paiseh Paiseh...

P/s: oh ya... today is my mom's birthday la...haha.... so la pls wish my mom a happy birthday and may god bless her la!!!!wakaka

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!

1 comment:

Angel Wong said...

=)
happy bday to ah xian's mum~!