Saturday, January 5, 2008

Option A or Option B??

Life is all about making choices and decision... every single minute u need to make a choice...
Some decision will not bring any great effect on u but some will....

So... when given 2 options: option A and option B... wat should u do???
Situation 1
If ur friend offers u a stick of Dunhill, then u hav 2 options
option A: to accept
option B: to decline

Situation 2
If a guy confess that he loves u.... then u hav 2 options
option A: to accept his love
option B: ask him go to hell

so... its always about making decision....

in my life... i've been making lots of decision...my parents give me absolute power to decide my own life....(i've made a few decisions that i regretted now!!)

but now... i face a really big question mark.... Should i go or should i just stay where i am?? wat should i do??
if i go... then i'll leave for 3 1/2 years... to a place that is so unfamiliar!!! so so far away.....
but if i stay... i might regret with my decision in 5 years time...
is this an opportunity or wat??? i dun know... really dun know~~~~

so wat should i do???

haix... if only u ask me to stay... then i'll surely stay... although that nite u did ask me to stay but then i need u to tell me once more... another time....
i dun know whether u know that ur words are very important to me or not... i not sure that u know that i care for u or not... maybe u think that im fooling around with u... but i wanna tell u that im NOT!!! i care for u very much...
Everytime u were sad, im crying in my heart...
Everytime u try to smile when u're hurt... my heart bleed!!

so, a word from u... then i'll stay by ur side 4ever...

gosh!!! go or no go... i must make this decision soon...

5 comments:

Angel Wong said...

oi...
y so bloody emo one?
aiya...dun leave laaa
stay stay...we all dun wanna stay so far from u laaaa....
ah xian...dun go...
bwahahahahha
;)

ahxian said...

oh my dear angel...
i also dun know....
but since u asked me to stay d... i might as well stay d...wakaka...really

PK said...

ya ...have to think carefully lol...^_^...
but wat decision u made we sure support u geh...

Angel Wong said...

sure boh?
dun c c tell me
"oi, im going off..."
i hentam u lor!

ahxian said...

dun worry... i wont de.... any decision u'll b d 1st 1 to know...