Saturday, May 3, 2008

Bad luck... AGAIN!!!!

Ermm... so should i be happy??? Since my Final ended d... and of course my sem break starting from this very moment... i should be happy rite... ok la... im happy.... :) i guess... -_-"

so i smilling now~~~~

This sem's final was my Best preparation but it turn out to be my worst performance.... dun know y... mayb its really too hard... i now just hope that i can get ok ok de result lo.... dare not to think of scoring le...
Hem... mayb i study too little d... or my ENGLISH TOO TERRIBLE D..... wtf?!
the time spent on study this sem is quite limited i think... should be more hardworking next sem... must must must....


Currently im back in Damansara now.... kota Damansaro to be exact...
I think i'll spend few days here la... maybe monday i'll go back to melaka.... dun know le...
so so wanna go karaoke... but then no legs le... sien... super sien...
Actually suppose to meet up with Andy at Thaiclub but then our Mr. Dr Lee going back to Melaka to do something IMPORTANT oh~~~ so v ma cancel the plan lo~~~~

Later must go for the Famous "hok kian mee" in kota damansara d... haha... so long din eat d...
so miss it....haha...

Wahlau.... still remember i said i going rantau abang for my PADI license.... but then now.... haix... i think i need to postpone the plan d lo....
REASON:-
1) Money NOT ENUF LE...
2) Cant get ppl to follow me...
3) i joined my uni's orientation program as facilitator, so need to report back to Uni 1 week earlier.... :) (so gonna torture those junior)

wat to do... postpone lo...

Lately damn Shui le... damn bad luck...
MY CAR GOT BANGed BY AN IDIOT!!!!
tmd,ccb,knncbb.....


For ur info i just fix my front and back bumper lo!!!!

See the damage the idiot done to my car~~~ wtf?!

Haix... and the worst part is after he banged my car he straight away go for his dinner.... Then he asked his Gf(i supposed) to send a sms to my housemate to inform him that he banged my car...
C'on la... if u bang my car then just press the Door bell and tell me la... JUST SEND ME A SMS??!!! wat kind of attitude le???

Nowaday kids ah... terrible...!!!!

so bad luck le...
Sending my car to fix after i got back to melaka and i damn will send the bill to that Idiot lo!!!!

i miss u le... how?

No comments: