Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Offended

Offended... this is wat i feeling now...

But b4 i start anything here... i would like to say that lately im really busy and no time le... so no outing or entertainment... sien... as a result i hav no Photo to share here...so all so wordy lo... paiseh le...
But i promise once this week is over... i'll start my colourful life back~~~ hehe....

well, 2day i really got offended by someone lo.... dun know la... i think the last time i felt so tulan and uncomfortable is dun know how many n years d lo....
haix... 2day someone commented about me lo... but at least he did it in front of me la... At LEAST lo... i hate ppl talk bad behind of me...

Wat la... the uncle said that my command of english is TERRIBLE....!!! let me say it once more ah... HE SAID MY ENGLISH IS TERRIBLE!!!!
wtf...

I know la my english is not prefect and is nothing near perfect.... or u can even say my english is not good... i understand and i admit... no doubt my english is not good....But then, to say my english is terrible is something over la...!!!
1st of all, i dun know how this uncle define TERRIBLE...
secondly, i will never accept that ppl say my english is terrible lo....

AT LEAST U UNDERSTAND MY ENGLISH RIGHT???!!!!

so wtf? communication is all about understanding.... i know la my grammer not so prefect as those angmoh.... (but then i c those angmoh's english more broken than me lo~~~)
But he really got the guts lo... to stand in front of me and said that.... respect sial!!! -_-"

Tiao!!! forget bout this old uncle....

I made a decision 2day... ya i did...
well, 3 years back i made a decision to quit something i love... but the decision was made due to series of injuries and A REALLY bad injury...
But after 3 years, i found out that i still love it lo....
i still remembered the "syok" and the feel when im on the ring lo...
Adrenaline rushed to ur brain.... damn... the feeling... u r so excited as well as scared....
damn miss those feeling....
And on the ring, its either u down or your opponent down.... so the only thing u need to think when u r on the ring is how to finish up ur opponent....
sound brutal and cruel???? well, this is all reality of life!

hehe... i know my this decision will somehow make my mom ANGRY lo.... haha.. but i really wanna go for it...
haix.... i quit it during my best year and i wanna to get into it again with a bang lo....
i still got bout 8 months to get in shape and get ready la...to do all the preparation and trainning lo... cause next year january will be my Uni tournament d...
I really wanna win it and to get back my long lost self confident lo...

Winning is my priority lo... for ppl that know me they know i hate to lose.... so... lets pray hard i'll get wat i wan lo....
but something really bother me la... i really worry that i'll get hurt again... but then injuries are normal lo....
i really scared that my old injuries or should i call them "old friends" come and hunt me again lo....
especially my knees and right wrist... after 3 years still dun wanna recover... tulan

I promised my mom i will stop it... and i mean it... i told her i will stop if any of these 3 happen....
1) i must at least win the inter-Uni championship(and i give myself 3 years period to achieve it)
2) I got a bad injury that force me to quit
3) 3 years time period passed....

Fair....
hehe... good le... somemore can slim down bit bit... damn fat nowaday...!!!! wakakak :)



Just found out that u actually lied to me... well... its ur right to do so....
U told me something and u go do something else... wtf... u thought im so c2pit meh???
Wat important meeting or wat bullshit, watever la....
Cancel plan and made another plan with others... somemore give me the same lame excusse...
haix.... really tulan lo.... dun know la.... u like la~ -_-"

No comments: