Monday, April 7, 2008

U LEAVING ME!!!!

7.46am

Realise im drving on the north south highway... from north heading south... Where m i going? i dun know...but my eyes are wet.... im crying.... why?? so i turn to my left n i saw u sitting there quietly. SO i asked:" hey, where r v heading? y im driving but i've no idea where i going?"
U din bother to reply me... u look at me, deep into my eyes ... i asked again:" wat happen?"
u said u wanna go back n im driving u back...

8.20am

Again i ask u the reason u going back... u told me its simple... u found some1 better... richer,stable job and driving a better car than mine.....
i was so shock!!! i ask for an explaination...so u gave me 1...

u said:" u r just a useless student driving a Myvi and u dun even hav a stable income... how the hell u gonna pay for my maintainance? can u afford to buy me expensive gifts?? i need a guy with a monthly income min 10k!!!"


8.55am

i said:" im a student and thats a fact! from the 1st day u know me im already a freaking poor student!!! wats the problems now?
Although i drive a myvi but at least the car keep u safe from all those sunny and rainning days rite?
Although i dun earn as much as him but at least i gave u everything u asked rite?

do u think money can buy happiness?? can money buy ur love?"

u give me the look and answered :" yes"


9.30am


reach ur place... i asked for a chance u said sorry.... i asked for a hug u wave good bye to me....

i look at u walking away from me.... slowly but futher....

Goodbye my love....


6.3oam

RIIIIINNNNGGGGGGG~~~~~~(alarm clock rang)

i woke up and hey.... its a dream la... WTF!!!!

well, this mean that i think of u too much d...miss u too much d... haha.... that mean that i can never live 1 day of my life without u ...
piew.... wat a dream!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.