Saturday, April 19, 2008

DREAMs

Something really bother me for the last 2 days... and this thing make me really miserable!!!!
I had this dream repeatedly for the last 2 days... wtf?!!! Never had this kind of experience b4... so this thing is quite bothering me lo!!!
3 times. That the number i had the same dream. 3 times!!! Everytime the content of the dream is the same but the scene is different. U get me? its like all 3 times mean the same thing but happen in different places.

1st dream
The 1st time i had the dream is on thursday nite. In the dream im in a room... something happen and it hurt me.

2nd dream
The 2nd time i had the dream is on Friday nite. In the dream im at some hotel parking... the same storyline happen... and it really really hurt me...

3rd dream
The 3rd time i had the dream is something unusual d... cause on friday nite, after had the dream i woke up around 1am in the morning and had a cup of milo ice. Then i studied till 5am. After that i continue my sleep and Fuck... i had the same dream again but this time the dream happened somewhere in no where....

so 3 same storyline dreams.... but 3 different setting of places... wat this indicate??? Is this showing something???

Well... this thing really bothered me alot lo... it bothered me in the sense that i dun wan this dream to come true... NO WAY.... never le....
so i think back... m i think too much during the day??? too strees out??? errmm, a little bit lo... but just study stuff ma...

so i asked 2 friends of mine who are studying psychology... so christ and tank say that mayb it happen due to wat i do in the day time... that's worry too much... but they cant really answered my question.... haix...

Deja vu is something i dun wan now... hey god... if this the way u warn me... oh... show it clearer can ma???
I dun like to think that dreams act as some indicator... pls dun tell me dreams indicate something... cause if i dream of some1 died, will he/she die ??? no way right??
So, wat the fuck is this???

i did some online research on DREAM.... and wat la... really complicated le... y should dream being define so complicated??? -_-"

Freud,Jung, Hall,Faraday et al theroies!!!! wah sai... i also blur blur d la...


Dun care la... dun wanna care so much... if 2nite i having the same dream AGAIN... then i shall seriously think of something to do d...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. 1st time read ur blog..n 1st time drop a comment..
haha.. u ask chris n tanks who juz y1s1 u think they can provide u wat information about according to psychology o.. haha

mei jing said...

paiseh.. juz now din tell u who m i.. u now noe ad rite..