Tuesday, March 25, 2008

cloudy cloudy

Voice getting "sexier" due to over karaoke.... OMG... been singing for like twice a week d...
Anyway,life getting sucky here...

The clerk from FES General Office warn me that i mayb bar from the final exam!!! The reason? DAmmit... i din pass up the particular form!!! WTF... haha... because of this the uni wanna bar me from examination? wat a joke... u c... they expect us to pass up the form every single year...wat a stupid idea!!! anyhow... i ganna pass it up within this week la... haha... to prevent me getting barred from the final exam ma... shit...


Going back home town this week... For ching ming... should i call ching ming a festival??? neh... dun wan la... ching ming is not a day i go pub/club to drink... its a day i go to clean my grandparents "house"... so... not a festival....

this is the "house" i mean...

OMG... i miss my grandma...i miss u popo :( *sob sob*....

well... speaking about my grandma(my mother side).... haix... miss her so much.... few years had passed lu... i remember she joined the "Angels society" sometimes after i got my stpm result... wow... 3 years... i still can remember her touch... oh dear...

I remember when i was little...my mom feel sick... REALly SICK!!! and was in a major operation...my grandma is the 1 take care of my family...

haha... i remember when we went holiday with her... we were late for the train n we ran in the terminal to rush for the f-ing train.... hehe... she need injection on her knee after that... kesian my grandma...

i remember i used to send her to the old folk house every single day at 5pm....she stay in my house in the morning... then spend her night time in the old folk house... this is because she need to be taken care 24/7 due to the reason she cant walk lu... (this is the fucking good and wonderful idea from her son aka my uncle...knn!!)

i remember i spent countless nites with her in the hospital.... her last visit to the hospital... haix...
damn....

well... din really dream of her lately... maybe she had been promoted to be the chief of angel due to her kindness.... that's y she has no time to visit us... its ok....





MISS U VERY MUCH GRANDMA.... i'll b good... just like wat u said to me everytime i sent u back to the old folk house... every damn day u asked me to b good... well... tell u something... i been good all these time... hehe...



Oh... life going to be busy for this month... lab tests coming.... all sort of tests coming... assignment due date... presentation!!!! OMG... somemore not to mention that my final exam is only 1 month from now.... tiu... so gonna die....


but hey... i looking forward for the 1st week of April... hehe... going for a short holiday.... fuyoh... still got time to go holiday... wanna die ah!!! haha... no la... recharge ma.... must de...

i going here.... can u guess?

no... i wont tell u where it is... tell u later...





and and and... sem break.... i wanna go here.... i wanna get diving license..!!!! i wanna be a member of PADI!!!! must must must....
my elder sis went there last week(thank for her photo).... she said that side is a haven...!!!! haha... must go must go...

i wanna be here...
crystal clear water


y no hot chicks de?

really beautiful place...

so.... any1 wanna go with me???? i mean the diving course.... haha... i think the whole thing will cost less then 1k... no worry.... its a lifetime experience la.... c'on.... contact me ok?

7 comments:

shii teck said...

eh,where can get the license??any requirement??

shii teck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PK said...

i noe the place that u want to go soon..haha so near to my home also..:P

ahxian said...

how u know
???

guess la

Angel Wong said...

eiii
someone wanna dive ohhh
syoknya~!!
i wan also..but freaking expensive..

ahxian said...

not expensive la... can la....
ok la.... sponsor half lu

Dorae-ong said...

Ha, ha, just finish reading Wong PT blog and it seems that UTAR is in the 'BAR' season. I also just finish compiling my attendance list, so that my boss can barred student next week. What an interesting job!

What's the form? Not summit form can get barred? Interesting...get barred from not summiting form? I thought UTAR only bar people with 'great' attendance. Anyway, what every ***K form is that you better summit it soon. Best of luck.