Tuesday, March 11, 2008

new stuff...

Been buying things lately....

last month i bought this bluetooth handfree after i being "cheated" by my friend... haha... she say that its important to hav it cause i always drive long journey...
so... i ma buy lo...
no bad la... haha... its really useful when u talking for hours in the phone lo...hahaha






last sunday when i was walking in the jusco ipoh i saw 1 jacket in soda.... haha.... and i ended up buying it after asked her.... hahaha..... wat la... spend more money... but i really like the jacket...

then when i told my mum i bought a new jacket she straight away got mad at me cause i already bought 1 earlier.... hahahaha
dun know y it look so different in photo...skill punya pasal la...haix...

a few more things i wanna get for myself..... u c... i din buy a new guitar for almost 3 years now.... that day andy told me that his friend going to UK so he plan to sell his
guitars collection...so i think of buy his yamaha de lo.... hahaha
no... dun say that i got too many guitars d.... i still wan more!!!!!
ya... then next i wanna re-modified my car.... Sport-rim... i saw a nice set d.... but quite expensive so c 1st la...
AND my car audio SUX!!!! changing the player,speakers,box.... n lots more.... OMG.... money money money.....
cannot cannot....going holiday somemore.... must keep some money d.... hehe... damn.....holiday is my priority...haha....
ppl out there....any part-time job for me???i need MONEY la....
no?if no... then i got 1 for u all....
but u must willing to work in a place called KAMPAR as canteen operator.... pay is
good... contact me through email(dan_oyh@hotmail.com) if u r interested....

1 comment:

Angel Wong said...

=)
helping dsa to promote canteen operator,huh?