Monday, March 3, 2008

To Love Somebody~~~

Its cute u know... the relationship among people.... hehe....
The 1 u love may not be the 1 u together with... the 1 u hate and dislike may 1 day b e-1....
Well... this is wat v call Fate...

when u love some1.... then mayb... just mayb.... she'll love u back then hell god.... u're lucky...haha.... its true...
the worst nightmare u can get is that she doesn't love u... then u gonna be in hell....
love or not to love is totally up to u... so u can either chose to continue to love her(for some ppl this option mayb stupid)... or u can actually stop loving her....

For me... its no options... its a easy decision actually... haha.... ya... no need to think twice... my option will the option A...that's to love her no matter wat happen....
mayb u'll think that i said that for d sake of my blog... but to tell u... no... no... no... if this kind of situation happen to me... in this case mayb it going happen to me... then i'll do as wat i said just now.... that is to continue to love the girl no matter wat...

I just returned from ipoh... on e way bk to my place kampar i heard this song in e radio that make me to post this entry....the singer say that no matter wat... no matter when.... he still will love his girl... no matter the girl dun love her... as long as he is that its ok d...

and i think that the singer trying to say that the most important thing is that the girl is happy... her happiness is the priority of his life lo.... and to tell U..... i also d same....

i once told u that i'll wont ever mistreat u....to make u happy is my priority....protecting u is my responsibility....loving u is my breathing.... just to remind u that i mean it... i never just simply say something... haha.... even when i drunk i wont simply say things.... so u must hav faith in me... no matter wat happen... i'll be there for u....

Dear god... wat can i do?? except let it be.... well.... i think nothing much.... i'll do my best.... and this is not a promise... this is my love to u... haha.... never change..... u just need to trust me...

hey....if u ever happen to read this... then.... pls... pls...pls.... try to consider wat i told u.... ok??



No comments: