Thursday, March 6, 2008

A letter to my Dear

Dear,

hi.... its funny to write this to u oh... haha.... a little weird.... i writing this just cause again... i cant sleep 2nite.... really cant... hehe... i know u'll sure get mad at me for no sleeping... but then... the eyes that dun wanna close... its not my fault....

how are u?? been good??? are u happy??? tell u wat.... i not doing so well la... no... really not... maybe i've done to many wrong things in d past d... thats y i deserve all these....

im tired... really.... mayb cause of loving u too much... i know its me that wrong... haha... not ur fault... u din even asked me once to love u... im d 1 who cari pasal...well... cant say that too... loving u is such a happy thing happen to me.... hahaha....

talked to u for 2 hours just now... and wat u said...really make me think... REALLY think hard... wat u said are true... really... but wat i said are true too.... mayb im rushing... mayb i should just let things cool down and let it be.... but then hey... i cant .... really cant.... reason? easy... cant afford to lose u...

u said that time... u need it.... i also understand.... the feel developement thing i understand too...hahaha.... hey... both of us are in real deep shit d la... cause both of us are so hash on ourselves... damn....

arrrhhh.... dear.... i wanna stop the letter d... i've no energy d.... i need to just sit down n stare on the wall.... i write to u some other days la....

No matter wat... u must take care of urself... never make urself suffer... let me do all the suffering... ok?? promise me that u'll b happy no matter wat....

nite nite dear....


-ahxian-

No comments: