Saturday, July 12, 2008

SRC kiss goodbye

Attn: Out-of-date entry AGAIN!!!

wow.... its a damn good experience lo... haha....
SRC aka student rep committee... UTAR had its SRC election last month... Perak campus was the most active campus in the sense that 6 teams joined that election...
AND im one of them lo... me and my team mates all did our best~~~~

In this SRC election, i took up and contested for the Vice chairman post...
well... eventually i lost la.... to a more popular guy.... i lost but my pride still standing high!!!
as i said... i LOST but stil standing and i will still ROX!!!!!!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!!!!

anyhow... 3 out of 7 of my team mates won their respective post....
kahyee who contested for Chairman post won, kharil who stood for the auditor post won and last but not least Clement wong won the FSET Rep post...
congrats guys.... hope u all keep up the good work....

its not easy to do all this... seriously... from forming team, preparing,banners,campaingning and finally THE ELECTION DAY... all these are damn tiring....
for this SRC thing, i only get to sleep for average 3 hours for 15 days... YA!!! 15 damn days... wahlao... damn tiring...

haha... well... its wat v need to do lo... cant complain much also... hehe....

but i got some bad experiences la...
well, even before the campaign period started... rumours alrealy hot in the air d... md...
ppl started to spread rumours and asked not to vote to me... mcb.... all sort of thing la...

the worst is that after i know i lost d... another rumours started...
ppl started to tell me that got ppl sabotaged my campaign... some of them are my TEAM MATEs and some are my friends.... haha.... the 1st reaction i gave them when they told me bout all this is:"oh...ya ah... well... all over d... just fuck them la"

but at least during this src things i knew more and more friends lo....
haha.... at least i know i got ppl supported me ma....wakakaka.....

i told me supporters and team mates... win or loss is nothing... the most important thing is to win the heart of students and also win the posters war!!!
important thing is to ROX during campaign time and it turn out that it is true... WE were the
most colourful team during campaign period...

thanks to all my friends to support me during my speech...haha... i know the speech was ROX!!! hahaha... thanks for all ur response and support.... wakakak....





my team's mobile board with our faces on it...hehe... S.E.R.V.E , thats out team names :)



my damn hardcore supporters... thanks guy...(form left: nareen,CM,iyngaran,seng)


my team mates.... haha....thanks for fighting 2gether...
(from left: kahyee,kharil,rachel,clement,eng aunn,sam and ME)

damn... our nice small little small flag... haha.... damn... v did bout 1000 of them BY HAND!!!!
so nice...


campaign period.... and of course... i brought all my KUMAs to our boot to support us... hahaha... WHOLE Kuma's family were they lo... so cute....
pssh... the girl on the left damn cute lo!


ACTING!!!!! #$%@


our posters haha...


this is a gift from one of the hardcore supporter... so cute and lovely.... touching...


happy KUMAs family..... Kuma:" v support ahxian... v love him so much"


haha... here m i... with my kuma-kuma.... haha....


well... banners and posters war!!!!!


i would like to dedicate this entry to all my supporters... although i lost... i promise i will do wat i i promised... "i promise, i deliver"!!!!

i also would like to say im sorry to all of u that voted me... im sorry as i lost and dissapointed
u all....

i would like to thank all my supporters and also all who helped me during my election time... really thank u all....
without u all.... i wont even join the SRC...
without u all.... i wont even hav time to finish all works...
without u all... i wont have the guts to stand and give a damn ROX speech...

thanks to all my hardcore supporters for staying up with me for 15 nites....
thanks to 1519... thanks for letting me to use our house as my base...
thanks to my team mates... without u all... no way v can got this far...
thanks to angie for staying to listen to my speech...
thanks to ahseng,christ,kelvin,cm,iyngaran, for helping me as though u all were standing for the election!!!!!!!!!! THANKS......

KISS GOODBYE SRC.....

recently... i started to keep fishes in my house.... hahaha....
here are some pics la.... later only i give all the details....



No comments: