Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Out from the grid for 24 hours

I am so disappointed....
i can blame the weather...
i can blame the stupid system...
i can blame the court....
i can blame my team mates....
i can blame the referee...
i can everyone!!!
i can even blame the world....
NO....
NO....
NO....
this time... its me....
i gonna blame ME....
i gonna put the blame on myself....
cause its my own problem.... yes.... its me that din do my best....

haix.... dun know y.... since coming to Uni... everything seem not right to me...
2 years... nothing seem to be a success for me... haix...

well, Thomas edison once said this when he finally found the way to make bulb after 1000 times failure... he said:" i did not fail for 1000 times, but i found 1000 ways not to make a bulb"...
thats him... optimistic person.... dEr...

another chinese saying :" failure is the mother of success"....

well.... sometimes failure will act as water to put off the fire in u....

haix... since the last 2 years.... i fail almost everything i did.... md...
i really disappointed with myself....
u c... for this past 2 years...
my study so so only...
my love life SUCKS....
my financial status critical...
my knees pain like hell till i cant sleep at nite...
my left toe like wanna broke only.... damn pain...

ppl expect me to be happy and laughing for 24/7...they expect me to bring laughter to them every singel day.... sometimes im a good pretender... i can pretend that im happy... but pls guys... im human too.... same as u all... dun la expect me to do things that u cant even do... pls... dun expect me to be prefect.... cause now im in deep shit... i wanna save myself b4 its too late...

damn tiao... haha.... i really wanna laugh at myself.... so pity....
my confident level only above the ankle level only lo....

I WANNA BE OUT FROM THE GRID!!!!!!!!!!!

p/s: thats y im taking today... this 24hours to stay away from everything... to just damn give me some space.... pls dun sms/call/msn/ wat so ever way to communicate with me... pls let me alone... FOR AT LEAST 24 HOURS....

No comments: