Wednesday, July 9, 2008

IM BACK

IM BACK!!!!
yahoo....
phew... so damn happy to be back....been so so so many things up lately...
aiyah... got ppl ask me y i stop blogging d...?? they ask me i gave up on blogging???
NO NO NO.... here's the reasons (or rather excuses) i dont blog lately...
1) im damn busy lo... hahaha... sleep also no time
2) im in no mood to blog... really... sad+happy+lonely+missing some1+++++++
3) connection here lately damn SUX.... hahaha...
4) bought a new guitar so spend all my time playing with it... wakakaka....
5) need to study also ma....

DONT worry...
i'll update all i did recently...
ok???

i'll use today to blog watever i din blog...

but here i wanna add something 1st la... been 7 months d lo... in Kampar... wahlao... 7 months le... so freaking boring and long period lo... hahaha.... but i still survive lo... hahaha....
well... yesterday nite i sat outside of my house and just relax...
i realise that i miss alot of ppl lo...
i miss my mom...i miss my dad... i miss my elder sister... i miss my 2nd sister.... i miss my baby sister.... i miss ah girl so so so damn much.... i miss all my friends in malacca... i miss Dato Tan.... i miss my friends in Setapak.... i miss damn many ppl lo...

wat to do.... im in here... alone....
but at least i got my housemates.... really love them...
but at least i got my friends here... really love them....
but at least i got new friends i knew during SRC..... respect u all...
but at least i got my kaki futsal.... need u all man....
wakakaka....

so... i think i not that lonely lo.... just that i miss u all lo....


p/s: i fell in love with The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus's your guardian angel....

1 comment:

Angel Wong said...

haha...good recommendation from me oh?
aiya, i miss ur blog entry la..pls update more...u got faithful readers ere.