Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry X'mas~~~or.....

every1 out there... merry Xmas...

for me....this year xmas just as OK as usual... nothing special....haixzzzz....

Again.... a drunk xmas... AS USUAL!!!! haix... really need to change this type of life style.... Rm672 wasted for 1 nite only... just for those beer(16 buckets)... haha...


Anyway... still ok la... friends gather 2gether... drink like no tomorrow.... i love it??? dun know... hehe...

Purebar again as usual lansi.... requested me to open 2 bottles of BlackLabel so that i can reserve table... WTF!!! its me ok??!!!

so instead going there i decided go a small bar called "Eleven" in another happening area...JONKER walk(although it cost almost same in PureBAr but then because of their "lansin-ess" i decided not to go PureBar!!!).... no bad... really not bad.... the place quite happening and wat really suprise me is that i saw lots of my friends there... haha.... mayb all got sick with those pubs and disco d....

Open-air bar... ok lu.... so many "ang mo" around cause this place is for tourist de... haha....so got to kap some "ang mo" miu... haha

3 am v settle then all... and i mean ALL were in the state of drunkness!!!!
as usual again... i need to drive... no choice... haix...

Everything ok lo for this xmas.... but then again santa forgot to visit me... he forgot my present.... the only present i'll keep wishing in my wishing list~~~~ U....

mayb santa forget that i miss u... mayb he's too busy to realise that i needed u... or i'd been bad this year... i dun know.... but 1 thing for sure is that i miss u so much... and the 1 thing i wanna ask is... do u miss me??? o god... so pathetic... pls...

Although i were in such a Shit mood.... but i wanna wish all my readers a MERRY XMAS....

6 comments:

PK said...

merry christmas and happy boxing day....!!!!!!


happy new year to you too...^_^

Angel Wong said...

hey there...
drunk drunk punya christmas...mmg typical...woohooo...
aiya, santa knows u've been bad...nvm nvm...be good this year, santa will know that u miss someone lor...
merry christmas~!

Unknown said...

haha...
get drunk again...
i wish i could drunk tat time coz lot of things happened...bt my frenz all went bk study ad...nobody accompany me 2 drink...so i jz celebrate as usual only...
anyway...
merry christmas...

Unknown said...

haha...
get drunk again...
i wish i could drunk tat time coz lot of things happened...bt my frenz all went bk study ad...nobody accompany me 2 drink...so i jz celebrate as usual only...
anyway...
merry christmas...

ahxian said...

angel... u say i bad i ma bad lu....
haix... miss miss...

ahxian said...

weikee... chill.... dun worry