Monday, December 17, 2007

F-A-I-T-H = NO MORE!!

Our Government made so many promises... so many so many... and they are hoping me to understand and have faith in them... I used to hav a little FAITH in them... but.... haiz.... dissapointted AGAIN!!!



I try to tell my self that :'hey...Government had tried their best" but.... F!!!!

The more i visit d gorv departments d more i cant stand the system!!!



Tell u a real thing happen to me few days...



Because of something happen to me... i need to go to d Police station.... ok... now here the 1st interesting thing happen... in the entrance...the police asked the purpose i coming there and i ANSWERED THEM :" SAYA NAK BUAT REPORT"

they asked for my IC and in return they gave me a visitor pass... ok... fair enough...



Then i went to d Balai and wanna make REPORT!!!! and to make a report U NEED TO GET A NUMBER!!!! ok ok... still fair.... then i press d machine and a number came out shown 5055...

and also written there is " Sekarang adalah nombor 5052,anda akan dilayan sebentar lagi"...



so i waited lu.... FOR A DAMN 1 HOUR!!! 1 HOUR for them to take 2 report... the thing is there were 3 counters operating during that time but then... 2 of the counters are not working...instead they watching TV!!!! watching Anugerah XXX... LIVE....!!!!



DAMN!!!!



it ok... i still can accept...



then its my turn... i go there and i tell d policewomen there i wanna make a report... and she said this to me:" ok... bagi saya IC..." and i replied politely... "PUAN... IC ada kat pondok luar... Daftar tadi..." and u know wat she aswered me???Rudely!!!! "Pergi ambil la... kalau nak buat report kena ada IC!!!!" WTF!!!! then if need ic then y in d 1st place i need to give my ic to d pondok there...

DAMN!!!!



SHIT!!! that's y i tell u.... SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THE SYSTEM !!!!



And the funny thing is... the slogan of out PDRM is....



" MESRA,CEPAT DAN BETUL"



wakaka... mana ada MESRA!!! mana ada CEPAT!!! mana ada BETUL!!!! MANA ADA!!!!



MANA ADA!!!! WHERE????!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

dun b sad...coz u r a malaysian..
so u shud accept it..
if nt no moe malaysia..haha...

~~wei kee~~

Angel Wong said...

aw...sorry that u hv to go thru these crapz!!

PK said...

take it easy man...
dun let this thing spoil your holiday mood...^_^