Wednesday, October 31, 2007

hobby OR commitment???

OMG....lately i started to feel the pain on my both knees even when i walk...!!!! Damn~~~~
it used to hurt only when i go jogging or jumping.... but now.... walk also PAIN!!!
my GOD...
and my ankles.... DeR!!!! hurt also....
when is rainning at nite... oh god... can't sleep de....

haiZzzz.... these la all the side-effects from sport....
i ask myself sometime ago.... y i wanna so involve in this sport ??? i dun know....

i started when im 5 years old.... continue train till im reach 2nd DAN.... but force to stop 2 years ago due to so many injuries....
acually y i got injured??? bcause in malaysia v dun hav enough facilities... n d way v train not accurate and not safe... thats y injuries are normal for malaysia's sport athletes.....

last year i try to retake d sport again.... n join the state championship....(my dream to win 1 last time!!!) I started trainning.... do all the preparation.... but my "kiasu" attitude brought troble!!!
i so scared to loss so i train damn hard!!! mayb i push my knees too hard d... i hurt my left knee 3 weeks b4 competition.... so... after my coach n parents advice... n also my team's advice.... i decided to quit... NO CHOICE... really sad that time...
well....2 years back i visited doctor for some Pro advice bout my knees n ankles.... he say i need to do a few things to save my knees injuries from getting bad to worst!!!
1) I need to stop all extream spots eg: jogging,football,badminton.... blah blah blah~~~(mana boleh??)
2) i need to reduce my weight....(tried but never seem to work....)

3) d only exercise advisable to do is SWIMMING.... (boring!!!)

4) d last is to have operation on my knees to put in some silicon things...(stupid idea but i may need to do it in d future to enable me to walk without the extream pain...)

well... wat i achieved in this sport?



all d things i won....

my proudest moment... 2 times state champions(2 years consecutive but so sad cannot win for 3rd time due to stupid injuries!!!)


medals won in state championship.... 1st 2 years got bronce n finally can get gold....

this d oil i use to apply on my knees & ankels when it hurt.... miracle oil.... really works...

so.... do i ever regret when all d pain is here.... not really... acually im quite happy also la....
at least i can show something to my children next time.... mayb d pain will not go away or mayb it will get worst... but wat the hell.... i need to continue my life... no time to regret.... DAMN IT~~~~

i still continue to play badminton,futsal,& watever la..... only thing is that i need to apply some miracle oil whenever i finish sport.... but i like to sweat... so its no problems... haha....

2 comments:

Angel Wong said...

eii...u take good care,alright?

ahxian said...

ok ok...
sure la.... cannot walk ma difficult~~~
nvm la... got u take care ma....
wakakaka...