Monday, October 1, 2007

生日快乐...我对自己说~~~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....to me~~~~
its 1st oct n its my birthday.... 21th birthday.....


should i b happy???dun know...

well.... this year's birthday is d most "normal" and low-key.....
everydamn years back i celebrated my birthday with excess alcohol&nicotine!!!! but not this year.... NO NO.... (i already throw all these habits!!!haha.... happy~~~~)

for d last 2 hours my phone kept ringing n smses kept coming in.... thanks to u all for remembering my birthday n thanks for ur wishes.....

this year when my mom&dad offered me to hav a grand party since its my 21th birthday but i turned them down... i only asked for a small family dinner so v did a BBQ....(dun know y.... but i think i just wanna spend some time with my family members.....)

FRIENDS>.... NO purebar for me this year la.... y every1 when cant reach me through d phone sure say im in PURE??? no la....(mayb its bcause 2 of my hardcore drinker is not here....DR lee & andy...!!!wakaka)
this year is a simple year,.... just celebrated in Wings cafe(my favoured cafe) and Satay celup!!!!(wat a weird place to go).....thanks to gordan,andrew,ewing,oren n ahwei for celebrate with me...(1st d time since years for just a handful ppl celebrate with me.... it used to b lots of friends by my side.... mayb its cause i din really hav a party.....sorry bro....)

d first thing i wanna do now is to get myself register as a VOTER....since d general election seem to b just around d conner....so i wanna b a legal voter cause its my Right & also my responsibilitiy..... for those who dun wanna vote then PLZ dun condemn d gornv cause is ur fault for not voting d GOOD side!!!! BLAME UR SELF!!!

haha.... ok la... bye....(im so happy that u remember its my birthday 2day....it mean a lot to me.... thanks....)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey man...
heppie 21st burfdae...
stil rmb me not??
wish ya aLL da best ya...

ahxian said...

haha.... sure la... constance ann ma.... Sure.....
thanks ah.... n good luck

Angel Wong said...

=)
Satay celup for bday...I wish I'll have it...ehhehehe

-BeatriX- said...

hey hey hey...let me correct something...
isn't it suppose to be 21st bday rather than 21th? lol...

ahxian said...

yayaya.....
mistake like this u also c....
hahaha.....