Monday, April 27, 2009

5 min break

i got 5min to blog while waiting for her to done with her hair.... swt....

swine flu is spreading now.... shit.... latin america not a safe place d.... so sad....
SARS and bird flu is gone but now here come swine flu.....

not a bad name at all lo...
sWINE flu... maybe it will attact ppl who drink too much WINE.... lame.....

wakakaka.....

14 hours before my 1st paper... biochem...
i did all the summary for my lecture notes.....
and the result is 20 pieces of note = 40 pages... wat a summary.....
no matter wat... must finish another 3 time reading the notes.... NO MATTER WAT....

p/s: maybe 4 times is possible....

5 comments:

Dorae-ong said...

Sorry la, Ah Xian, I am going to write some craps here ...

First of all, I find your first paragraph interesting ... then I suddenly remember ... yesterday while I was reading 0+1's blog, she specifically mention your name as her 'ONLY' friend. Now ... I wonder ... is her HER?

On second thought, may be not, as 0+1 hair is short (at least that's what I remember), won't take 5 min to "done with her hair", man! I am confused!

Anyway, biochem is not a problem for you as you are already experience it now, ha ha ...

Just some Craps la, I try to cheer you up a bit before your exam.

Hope you are now "cheer-ed".

Oops, now I remember, I wrote to you as I wanted to reply your question. I am not sure when I will visit Kampar, may be next time, no promise though.

Anonymous said...

as what i know,ah xian has a pretty girl friend with a long hair...keke...

chan wei kee

Dorae-ong said...

Thanks Mr Chan. Now I know is not 0+1, ha ha ...

ahxian said...

no comment.....

Dorae-ong said...

Wise move ... Ha ha