Thursday, December 11, 2008

MONEY not enough~~~

lately im very broke...
money money money dun like me d :(



there're some reasons y im so so broke....
and mainly its because of ME!!!!!!
wakakakaka......

dun know y nowadays i so addicted to buying something......ya... BUYING....
duh....and with BUYING i mean SPENDING and with this....
BUYING = SPENDING = BROKE!!!!!!

haix.....
next sem going to be a very tough and challenging time for me....
financially and studies.... and of course.... xz......

hey hey hey.... dun care la.... now its not the time to play the blaming games.... i can only and only blame myself.... YA...
so... solution.... play damn less for next sem... study damn damn hard...... xoxo xz more.....

The reason i being broke???
hahaha.....
its all bcoz my baby left me....
haix....
i love her so much but then i know that not every love story will last 4ever lo....
from the 1st day v met... i know this relationship wont last.... no matter how deeply i love her!!!!!
so....
being me.... i decided to change my baby.... after tonnes of dicussion with her.....
so now...
For the 1st time in ahxian's blog.... u got to c his baby....

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

here u go..... Nokia 6500 slide......

she's sick.... so i sent her to "hospital"......

so so so classy..... this cute 6500s.... this chick cost me rm1.5k 12months ago....!!!!!!!



ok.... now u saw my baby d...
wakakaka....
i still wan my 6500s back... but currenty still at service center....
i hoping theu'll change the main board for me.... then all will be fine:)








in order to make me send my 6500s to "hospital"....
i get another phone......
this time i chose a rather cheap phone....
here u go....


ya.... SE k770i.....(sorry, i too lazy to take pic so i just grab it from net)
this phone is not bad at all....
3.2 MP camera(cyber-shot).... nice and pretty.....

the thing is that i needed 2 phones and the problem is that my old SEw550i i gave it to my 2nd sis d...... so..... wakakakakaka................u guess wat i did next.....

come on~~~~~~~

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

ok... i got another phone....
this time i chose this cause i never use it b4....
so i think.... let give it a try.....
so...
finally i buy.....

hello moto....wat a beauty...... its so so beautiful that i used cash to get her~~~~~
ya... motorola RAZR2 V9.... V9!!!!! not v3 not v6 not v8.... ITS V9!!!!!!
wakakakaka.....


here the 2.2inch internal screen.....
not bad.....
althought moto's function is limited....but the design is so wow.....
ok... lets face it.... it only comes with a 2.0MP camera but ok la i tell u....
the camera is better than some 3.0MP phones out there...
and the capture time is so so so fast.... u will not miss anything u wanna capture :)



its so slime also lo.....
hi... xz.....


and and and.... the external screen is a generous 2.0inch !!!!!
it comes with 3 touch sensor buttons...
so damn cool.....
u can view ur pics, play ur music and also view ur video with the outer screen...
with every touch on the touch sensor... u'll feel a soft vibration.... so damn syok la!!!!

now.... i still not yet decides whether i wanna sell my nokia6500s o not....
cause moto's function is really limited....
i need to wait till my baby nokia heals then i decide....
if i decided to continue using my nokia...
then my SEk770i will out for sale :)

isn't that a good news????
ppl out there.... if u wan a SEk770i then pls do call me....
its 3weeks old...
brand new....
handfree,cable,charger all still in the plastic cause i using my old set of acc.....
and price... price will b cheap.... trust me..... :)



4 comments:

Dorae-ong said...

Nice phone!

ahxian said...

Dorae-ong...
haha...
thanks...but this "beauty" burn my pocket d la~~~~

Anonymous said...

i tink tat none of us wil believe tat u r goin 2 pok kai??
u noe y???coz u buy so many expensive things...haha...summoe tat day greenbox's boss called me...he said long time din c us ad wor...n he askes whr r u n bla bla bla...i m lazy 2 answer him...u answer ur self lah,ok???

ahxian said...

zaxwi...
i really pok la.... no money la.... haix....
the greenbox de boss lebih only... he know i pok d only ask~~!!!!