Monday, September 10, 2007

Final Exam starts from 2DAY!!!

well...
its been awhile since i last update my blog cause bee bee busy with my final exam preparation...
so 2day d 1st paper will start at 2pm....
my 1st paper will b d "forever challenging" math paper~~~haha
then followed by d "comfirm die n no tips" bio paper on wednesday!!!
and so and so till paper number 6 on 25th sept....

as u all can c i had chose to not attending this coming Jacky Chung's concert at Bukit jalil Stadium!!! (but still i need to rush all d way to d galaxy ticket counter to get 4 tickets for my SISTERS!!!!)hahaha....

anyway.... just forget bout it... cause after my final exam is my sem break... and i planning going to penang AGAIN but this time i going there for d Penang jomboree....

so...
its time for my math last revision b4 i go 2 my campus....

To All My Unimate (UTAR) Who Having Exam....
GOOD LUCK n MAY GOD HELP U!!!! hahahaha

till then.... c u

3 comments:

Angel Wong said...

whats Penang Jomboree??

ahxian said...

oh...
its a jamboree actually...
a small small 1 la....
to gather d scouts N girl guides together...
its a small 1 so it could b just 1k or 2k ppl only...
hehe....

Angel Wong said...

ohhh
scouts stuff